The Bellarine is a beautiful region that boasts incredible foods, wines, festivals and activities. But at the heart of it all, it is the beaches that lead you there that truly take your breath away. Rug up this winter and head down to this incredible coast, and while you're at it, snap a pic for Instagram with the hashtag #visitgeelongbellarine.
1. This Barwon Heads beauty, nothing like a winters walk along the beach as the sun goes down.
2. A treasure from Point Lonsdale
3. A magical shot from a marvellous location - 13th Beach
4. An awe-inspiring shot from Ocean Grove
5. Last, but certainly not least, a pretty pic from Portarlington
Photos are lovely but there's nothing like being there - the breeze in your hair, the smell of the ocean. Check out our destinations and find your way to your favourite beach.
Main image: Ocean Grove